Included here is the Health Department approved plan for varsity football games during this COVID-Altered season.
We are allowed 250 total home spectators. There will be NO ADMISSION but parents/students must be on the GATE LIST to enter. These spots will be offered to 2 PARENTS/GUARDIANS of suited VARSITY football players, Band Members and Cheerleaders first and then to our Senior Class Students. There will be NO GENERAL ADMISSION for the public.
If you have any questions please contact:
Scott Manchester at 276-5875
Canon City Schools
2020 CHSAA High School Home Varsity Football Plan Guidelines
Included below are the expectations for our home high school varsity games.
• Expectations are subject to change based on COVID-19 metrics and restrictions.
• Expectations were developed in conjunction and in alignment with CHSAA and the Fremont County Department of Public Health and Environment.
• Every effort will be made to keep all participants and attendees safe.
• We are fortunate to be playing a season and will not endanger the opportunity for our young people to participate in sports and pursue their goals. As such these expectations for our home games are not negotiable.
Live Streaming: We are hoping to be able to have Live Streaming of the home games. If so, the link will be posted the day of the game on the cc tiger tv YouTube channel. On the radio, locally you can catch the action at Star Country 104.5 and out of town, the action can be listened to at network1sports.com
Varsity Schedule: The order of the varsity schedule is as follows
• 10/16 vs Pueblo East 7pm
• 10/23 vs Niwot 7pm
• 10/29 @ Pueblo Central (Dutch Clark Stadium) 7pm
• 11/6 vs Pueblo South 7pm
• 11/13 @ Durango 7pm
Number of people in attendance: 250 for Home Side Stands. Home fans will enter/exit on the South Side of the Stadium near the ticket booth. Local health department metrics determine limits. Masks must be worn by all spectators at all times along with social distancing of non-household members. 100 spots in stands for Visiting Team. Visiting team/fans will enter/exit on the East Side of the Stadium
*Attending parents/senior students must be on the gate list to enter
There will be no concessions.
Thank you for your help during this challenging time. We’re just glad that the players get to play.